Welcome to Armchair Counselling
Armchair Counselling is based in Ennis, Co. Clare. It is also accessible for clients living in counties Limerick, Galway and Tipperary. It is a service for over 18's
I offer Counselling to help you with various life issues - for example:
- Mental Health Issues
- Personal Development
- Suicide Prevention
- Serious Illness
- Work problems
- Typically, counselling take place on a weekly basis.
- A counselling session normally lasts 50 minutes.
- The fee is negotiable, to be agreed at initial session.
- Flexible afternoon, evening and weekend slots can be arranged.
- The first counselling session is exploratory to establish the clients needs and whether the client and counsellor feel they could work together therapeutically.
Counsellor and Psychotherapist
Dip. in Humanistic Integrative Counselling, Cork Counselling Centre.
Accredited Member of the Irish Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
Cert. in Addiction Studies NUI Maynooth.